CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pixie's Picks: 3Circle Market Ebay Boutique

[outfit set featuring a Three Circle buy taken from a friend's facebook set]
This is the second of a dozen Islamic Clothing site reviews from a Canadian friend of mine. Since I get most of my abayas tailor-made or off the rack in the Gulf she has kindly volunteered to review Islamic shopping sites for me and you (and we have fun bouncing fashion sets off of one another).

Pixie's picks: 3Circle Market Ebay Boutique, a review of the online shopping experience. Site avilable here: http://stores.ebay.ca/3circlemarket

Pixie: I love their selection of coloured house dresses/jilbabs, the prices are low, and my shipping was quick (two weeks or less on average). The sizes tend to fit a bit large, but for the price, and something quick to wear for ladies party or a special occasion that crops up? I do recommend 3Circle for price, selection, and speedy delivery.
What is Pixie Purchasing Next?: I am eyeing up a saffron number, a mauve one, and am torn between lime and turquoise.

0 comments: