CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pixie's Picks: The Canadian Muslim.com

[Work It-set taken from the old BM website]

A review of online Islamic shopping experiences and sites, written from the perspective of one stylish Canadian convert/revert. Up for review today? The Canadian Muslim.com, website available here: http://www.thecanadianmuslim.ca/index.html

Pixie: Ok, I love this site's hijabs, and they have a great selection of Islamic merchandise (jilbabs, hijabs, swimwear for Muslimahs, Islamic wedding dresses (albeit with no prices listed)), but I am simply not a fan of their prices. Everything is a bit too high for me, so I only splurge on crazy bright printed hijabs. Their shipping is quick, but the price things makes me give them a six out of ten. Splurge on the hijabs still? It's a yes for me.

0 comments: